Yesterday, I did threaten a follow-up post. This is it.
I’m still being sent into the spam folders of various blogs, so rather than being catapulted out into the realms of the outer blogosphere, I’m using my latest posts to try to get a message through to the blogs I follow to see if they can help.
Also, as an additional bonus, my regular readers may get the chance to find other great blogs to follow.
So, without further ado, the blogs I visited tonight, in order of visitation, are:
1. Worth Doing Badly. Tinman’s blog, and his post Taken. Tinman can write about any situation excellently… he wrote me into a Doctor Who story once! My comment posted just fine here, I’m pleased to announce.
2. A Window Into The Woods. Zanny’s blog, and her post I Can’t Find My Keys. Zanny publishes some amazing wildlife and animal photography within her posts, always a treat to visit. However, tonight, my comment has been left elsewhere…in spam… but not for long, hopefully!
3. Diane Henders’ blog was my next port of call this evening, and her post Is There A 12-Step Program For That? Diane is a fun writer who tackles all situations when they come along. Tonight, she touched on addictions. To shopping; bulk shopping; bulk shopping shops. My comment made it all the way to her spam folder, unfortunately.
4. Dreamwalker’s Sanctuary was where I headed to next. Sue writes many thought-provoking posts and fine pieces of poetry, like today’s post Fly to Freedom ~ A Poem Spinning Threads. I tried to comment here as well, but, alas, my comment had other ideas.
5. Elenacaravela’s Blog was next on my visiting list, and her post Watercolour Wednesday. Elena is a fabulous artist – you should see some of her work! She’s also a relatively new, but not that new, addition to my blogging circle, and I have commented there before. Tonight, however, I was marked as spam.
I’m actually starting to feel like a spammer now. A total spammer. That’s putting a spammer in the works! Anyway, I’ll get on with it!
6. Gingerfightback.com was where I ventured to next, and the post Ginger Heartache With Aunty Bill. Space travel seems easy now, and commenting does as well! I commented with ease here! Yay! Maybe I should write an interlude between each entry and see what happens.
Although it probably won’t help, as I visited the blogs earlier, before writing this post. Never mind. Onward and upward!
7. Adeeyoyo’s Blog next, and Denise’s post Blink. Denise writes some nifty little poems, and I need to make more of an effort to go and visit her blog. I commented without error tonight though.
Maybe the interludes DO work. Hmmm…
8. Visionkeeper’s blog was next on my visitation list. Last night when I commented, I was relegated to her spam folder. Tonight, I commented on her post Pushing Ourselves Beyond Where We Stand… and commented just fine!
9. My ninth blog for today was Prenin’s Little Page, and his post Tuesday – Quiet Day. No problems commenting there today, either. Things are looking up!
10. Spirit Lights The Way was next. And, unlike last night, I commented without error on Nancy’s post Order Your Lunch Decoy Dummy NOW! I actually want one! I do! I do!
11. Who Doesn’t Like Giveaways? Asks Becca at 25ToFly. Becca’s knee deep in organising a blogging collective event, and working very hard, but still needs help with promotion. I commented, without error, to say I’d add something here about it. And I have. Visit Becca’ site for further details…
12. Storytelling was the next post I went to, over on Fiona (AKA Speccy)’s blog Me, Mine and Other Bits. I commented there. Or rather I tried to. Commenting failed, I still left inspired. Which is always good, I find!
13. Andra’s blog was next, The Accidental Coochie Mama. Her post Roy’s Complete Guide To Back Room Bartering accepted my comment as easily as her post yesterday.
14. Next to visit Letter From Britain… a blog that, for some reason, I haven’t been to in a while. I tried and failed to comment on the post Buy Your Own London Tube Station. Which left me wanting to buy one, I must admit!
16. Kate Shrewsday’s post The Book of Roger was next, where I commented, unlike last night, with no problems whatsoever. Yay!
17. Karen Kubicko’s blog is relatively new to me, but I have stopped by and commented a few times before. Her post A Blissful Kaleidoscope of Color – Have you Seen IT? has left me wanting another spiritual experience. I also wanted to leave a comment, but, yes, you’ve guessed it, I was blocked at the point of posting once again!
18. Shree Jacob’s site was next on my list, The Heartsong’s Blog. And her post The book that stole my mind… left me wanting a new book. Check out her review! I also managed to tell Shree in a comment that she had sold me the book.
19. A Frank Angle’s blog was next, and Frank’s post On Satire Bits: Volume 67 accepted my comment without error. It was a mash-up of a few headline’s Frank has posted… although, as you can tell by looking at my post titles, headlines aren’t my strong point!
20. My twentieth blog to visit tonight was Tess’ How The Cookie Crumbles, and her post Flash In The Pan – Left. Tess has reminded me just how far behind I am in my own entries for Red’s Flash Fiction challenges, and I commented successfully on Tess’ post to say just that!
So. Twenty blogs visited. Some comments accepted OK, others not. Apparently, there’s still a problem. Never mind. It’ll be sorted soon.
And, I need to get my finger out for Red’s Flash Fiction challenge, so expect a few short posts over the next few days.
Well, these blog promotion ones can get a bit long, can’t they?
As with yesterday’s post, ignore the moaning about the comments, and go and visit the sites mentioned. You will find something that you’ll like!