In yesterday’s post, I introduced you to Nancy, the smiling cow. Folk may be wondering how I hadn’t noticed that a creature the size of a cow was looking in my direction, so here’s the explanation as to how I missed it!
- The path I was on was higher than the field Nancy was in. I had to crouch down to get a better angle for the photo.
- There was a barbed wire fence between the path and the field, so I had to contort myself to get between the pesky wires. There were further wires inside the field, but I couldn’t really do anything to avoid them.
- The path was slippery, as I was walking in a – would the phrase be a downpour? – drizzle… the very wettening kind! The path was also very uneven, so I was balanced unsteadily.
- I couldn’t really see the image on the screen on the mobile, so had to take the photo hoping for the best!
- I was quite happy with how the photo turned out.
- There isn’t really a sixth point, but as this is a post for Six Word Saturday, it seemed fitting to have one!