I will write a post about absolutely anything, it seems!
My mobilius phoneous unceremoniously leapt from my hand earlier today. Other people may describe this as an act of ‘dropping’, but today’s incident was far more than a mere drop.
1) It landed face down (glass-side) on a hard marble surface
2) The crack sound as it landed resonated and reverberated all around
3) A minor earthquake was triggered, such was the extent of the impact
4) Half of the screen stopped working
5) The other half half worked
6) It still connected to my car phone device, so I could still call
7) I cannot retrieve some of my latest photos from the device.
However, I’ve ordered a new replacement which will be here shortly, and have taken a photo of the now wonky screen using one of my other mobile phones. I have a few, just in case.
And on that topic, I think I may invest in a leap-proof case this time as well…
But I can’t help liking the grungy style graphics from the now defunct phone… and when I blur my eye slightly (only one mind!) I think I can see a face in profile. Ah, no… it’s gone again now.
Although fun, it is a rather expensive way to create art, and wouldn’t recommend it for anyone else to make art this way.