Debbie’s Asleep for One Word Sunday.
Let me rephrase that. ‘Asleep’ is Debbie’s theme for One Word Sunday this week, and I have a few photos to share of a few sleeping critters. Warning – there may be spiders.
- Above is my old friend ShadowCat before he ventured to pastures new. Seen here, fast asleep sunbathing.
- Back in September 2013, I caught the above critter sleeping on the job. Well, I presumed she was sleeping.
- I’m sure this wasp was only pretending to sleep, but it does look well away.
- This shield bug was deep into hibernation in December 2016, well he seemed to be anyway. I moved a wooden panel and he was behind it. I must have disturbed him though, for a few days later he was gone. It’s terrible when something wakes you during a lovely sleep.
- Another spider asleep on the job. And look at all the space this one is taking up! They do sleep in the oddest of places.
- Yet another sleeping spider… or one lying in wait! September 2016 this time – and you can clearly see how relaxed this critter is.
- And finally, back in May 2016, this little fluffy bundle were taking an afternoon nap together.
I hope you enjoyed this little trip through time – or, as I think it should be called time naps photography. I also hope that if you don’t like spiders, you aren’t feeling all that traumatised now. Please visit Debbie’s site (a link will appear here later), where you will find links for last week’s theme Baleful. See. We can’t stop time travelling once we start!